Saturday, January 9, 2010
Wow...... What a week!
This has been a week.....The kiddos going back to school from their holiday break just reminded me how much I enjoy "Summer Break". I don't think anyone in my household realizes just how much work I do before reporting to my own job each day. SSHHEEWW! ..... I think moms whether they work or not, have a full day before 8:00am. Sometimes it's nice just to sit at my desk at work first thing in the morning and take a nice long deep breath. But then my office door flies open and in comes my first problem to solve of the day, reality sets in and the break is over....After a long day at the store, I leave and head home for my next shift. I have to say this is where my husband (who is a God sent angel to me) springs into action and whips up the best supper a girl could ask for. Now, I am not bragging by no means but you didn't think I could take ALL the credit for the work done around here now could you? And then I see the smiling faces of first and second kiddo and that is a big reminder of why I love being a mom.... God is good and his Love, Grace and Mercy is new every day and I thank him for blessing me with a wonderful husband and two awesome kiddos.... Hope you had a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment