Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome and Happy New Year.....



Happy New Year and welcome to my blog. I am SO excited that I have finally started this blog today. Bare with me for the first few weeks until I get the hang of this. I have wanted to do this for about six months now and finally today as one of my New Year's resolutions (one of many... HA) I thought there wasn't a better time to start. I just sat down to write this post and didn't really know how to start. I stumbled onto a blog months ago and have been hooked every since. This is a great way to journal my family's life and the work God does in us daily.There will be many fun and interesting post so stick around and grab a cup of coffee you may even get a good laugh or two....


No comments:

Post a Comment