My beautiful first kiddo is exempt from school for the next week. Exempt from Mid -Terms..... Do you remember what that was like? Those were the days though.... when all you had to worry about was showing up for school (in your best jeans of course) and keeping up your grades. She is an excellent student, if I must say so myself... and I am thankful to have her as my daughter. This kiddo has been special from the time she was itty bitty and still is, she is growing up to be quite the young lady. This has been a special and busy month for her. She passed Drivers Ed with flying colors and is getting an extra nice little break from her classes due to excellent grades and perfect attendance. So here's a little advice from her Proud Mama.... You spread your wings my precious off- spring and dream big for it's The Lord's desire. You can do anything you put your mind to..... I love you and we are all Very Proud of You!
No comments:
Post a Comment