Friday, January 15, 2010
Not Feeling Too Well.....
Well after a fun "Girls Day Out" ( with first kiddo) it ended with second kiddo trying to call us to come home from school early. He is not feeling well today. I am proud of him for not begging to stay home this morning just because his big sister gets to. No, he was a trooper and got up and got ready to go to school. Today was "crazy hat" day and he won second in his class. I forgot to take a picture of his "crazy hat" but I think you can get a visual.... It's the lovely raccoon tail hat. Oh Yes.... this was his hat of choice this morning. At any rate the school secretary called me and said he wanted to come home. He is running a low grade fever and has a head ache. Fair enough...I know that combination makes you feel horrible. He did manage to pose for a picture from where I think he'll be most of the evening. Hope you feel better my little one..... we have a nice long weekend ahead and I think I see a trip to Barnes and Noble( for that bookmarker you want) at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment