Sydney's sophmore year has been great so far. She has made all A's and B's. She actually turns 16 next month. I am waiting on the driver's license issue for a while. I think she needs a little more time. Yes, I can't believe I just said that. Right not I am content driving her to and from her activities. I got my permit on the day I turned 15 and my driver's license the day I turned 16. I would have been mortified if my mom made me wait. Becoming a parent opens your eyes to a new outlook! As far as I know Sydney is not too mortified....at least I will keep telling myself that! HA ; ) She looks at cars all the time and so far the Volkeswagon Bug seems to be the one she comes back to. We will have to see if that can be a birthday present next year.....She only had one exam to take this semester because it is an end of course class. All the others she was exempt from. I am very proud of her and appreciate the beautiful young lady that she has become!
No comments:
Post a Comment