Here are some pictures of our new family member..... we looked long and hard for this little guy! We even drove five hours one way to pick him up in Kentucky. About a year ago I decided that it was time to have an indoor dog. I was never allowed to have an indoor dog when I was growing up. Anyone who reads this and knows my mom..AKA Mony, Mimi, Mona ...then you know NO dogs allowed in her house...HA! Dogs meant dog hair and that... she was NOT having.Well we have always had an outdoor dog (or two) since we've been married.We have tried some indoor animals such as "Max" the hampster, "Murphy" the rabbit and several attempts at gold fish all whose names I can't remember...but never a dog. All the indoor animals have past on so it's been a long while and I figured now is as good a time as any... the kids are old enough to help in the responsibility but young enough to still grow up with him.We have enjoyed him so far (even with all the house training) and have grown to love this little guy very much....He is a West Highland Terrier and they are know to be great family dogs. Every where we take him people always comment on what great dogs Westies make..... we think so too!
No comments:
Post a Comment