Hello again.....I wanted to share some pictures with you of a favorite little country church here in town. This is called The Chapel of Rest. It is located in Patterson, NC. I went there years ago on a suggestion from a friend and fell in love with the place. It's open everyday for you to visit. (Someone just comes to unlock it early in the morning and locks it back in the evening.) It only has special services held there through out the year. They have a great Christmas Eve service BUT you better get there early as we learned last year otherwise it's standing room only...in the hallway! It's very old and has a cemetery behind with some very old headstones with some Generals and other interesting people from our area. I love to take pictures there and have a few to share. There is something special about this little church....
No comments:
Post a Comment