Saturday, March 5, 2011

Barlow Girl Concert Part 1









Great concert!!!! I have to say I was a little reluctant to tag along with Sydney and some of the girls in our Youth group for this concert. I am SO glad that I did. These girls are awesome in concert!  All three are sisters and I have to say they were a blessing to my heart. They have such a great testimony. If they are ever in your area you should grab a ticket. You will not be sorry. We took two church vans to this concert a couple of weeks ago and had a blast. I drove one van with some of the moms and our Youth Pastor drove the other with his wife and a pack of crazy girls! HA ; ) We started out with a quick bite to eat at Subway, enjoyed the concert and ended it with a trip to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. (The Hot and Now sign was on!) We had a wonderful time. Thank you Pastor Stephen and Mandy for always planning these wonderful trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment