Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I just say that I am ready for Spring.......

Well it has been a few weeks since I have blogged. It has been so crazy around here with all the snow. My kiddos have been either out of school or on a delay of some sort. I can't believe after looking forward to snow this year that I am already looking forward to Spring.... A girl can never make up her mind. Ha!
I miss my flip flops and short sleeves. I am trying to think of some Valentine ideas for my family. Every year I like to do something nice for each of them. I try to put together a few things that I know they like and then throw in some candy and a card telling them how much I love them. I am very thankful for my husband and two kiddos. Every time I see their smiles I realize just how much God loves me, that he hand picked them for me to share my life with. We serve a wonderful, loving and merciful God. I am thankful to be one of his children...... Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment